Any comments on the Journal (Comment) must comply with these Content Standards, in spirit as well as to the letter.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which they are posted; and
- be relevant.
Comments must not:
- be obscene, abusive, defamatory, hateful, inflammatory, pornographic or otherwise offensive;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- disclose the name, address, telephone or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be in contempt of court;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the contribution emanates from Henderson Global Investors;
- advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- send to or place on the Journal any information that contains a virus or other harmful content; or
- interfere with the operation or content of the Journal.